BUY YOUR PERTH PATIO NOW INTEREST-FREE*
Start enjoying your Patio now, with interest free* terms to approved applicants, you can get your new patio sooner than you thought.
- 12 months interest free* available, up to $30,000 with any patio purchase
- Pre-approved in minutes
- Low one-off $99 Annual Fee
- 24/7 online access to your account
To apply you simply click on the button below which will redirect you to the Skye application. You will be asked for your personal information, income and expenditure.
To make the application as quick and easy as possible please have the below details on hand
- One form of ID – either passport, driver’s license or Medicare card
- Contact details including mobile phone number and email address
- Residential history – last 3 years
- Employment history – last 3 years
Check out the Online Calculator Here to see your repayments.
What fees will I pay?
You can view the Key Facts sheet for your Skye account and FAQ pages by clicking the buttons below.
What happens if I'm approved?
Skye use a paperless finance system so when you’re approved you’ll receive notification by SMS,
- The first SMS will contain important information about your Skye account and have a 4 digit code to accept.
- The second SMS will confirm the sale amount and have a 4 digit code to accept your purchase.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Approved applicants only. Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount ($400) apply, incl $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of that date. Annual Fee must be paid in full within 90 days or it will attract interest. ^90 days Interest Free and no repayments available on all Skye Mastercard purchases (excluding cash withdrawals). Any outstanding balance after the 90 day Interest Free and no repayment period reverts to the standard Card Purchase Rate. #Total amount payable by 9, 12 or 15 equal monthly instalments, in addition to the minimum monthly repayment. If you fail to pay a fixed monthly repayment, interest (calculated at the standard Card Purchase Rate) payable on that amount. Minimum monthly repayment may be required. Interest (charged at standard Expired Promotional Rate) is payable on the balance outstanding after any Interest Free term. See skyecard.com.au for current interest rates. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. Skye is a trademark of FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.