Dear Great Aussie Patios customers,
We at Great Aussie patios wanted to let you know how we are dealing with the COVID-19 situation.
First and foremost, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. We have implemented several sensible policies to this end.
As a company we are:
- Increasing hand sanitization practices for all staff, including the provision of portable hand sanitiser to all sales and installation staff.
- Undertaking daily temperature checks for staff.
- Regularly sanitising all of our office, fabrication and powder coating facilities.
- Implementing social distancing practices for our staff.
- Applying a precautionary approach to quarantining staff as required.
As a Great Aussie Patios customer we need you to:
- Provide early notification of any increased risk of Covid19 infection in your home.
- Support the rescheduling of quotes and onsite visits as required to reduce the risk of infection.
- Limit visits to our showroom.
- Contact us via telephone or email if you have any concerns.
Our current infrastructure including administration, sales, fabrication and installation teams will remain fully operational and can do their jobs entirely as needed.
If the situation calls for it, our sales and administration staff can work remotely and this is not out of the ordinary for us.
Additionally, Great Aussie Patios online infrastructure is well provisioned to handle this situation. We do not anticipate any impact to our network's performance.
We do not expect any delays in quoting times, shire approvals, product/materials or installation times. However, if the situation requires it, we do appreciate your support to reschedule quotes or onsite works to best deal with this situation.
These are challenging times and we promise to keep you notified of any changes as they occur.
Thank you for being a Great Aussie Patios customer. We commit to maintaining the highest quality of service we can as we navigate this situation.